Candidates are showning as inactive in candidate summary of one requisition although they are in active status .
Reproducing the Issue
1. login to instance
2. Go to Recruiting
3. go to candidate summary
4. some candidate is inactive(appearing pink). Though they are in active status
Candidate has applied ot multiple requisitions and he has been hired on any one of them and the user is checking the status of the candidate in another requisition.
Candidate is showing as inactive candidate in the status pipeline although he is in active status .
1. create an ad-hoc report with the below fields to get the candidate status in all the applied requisitions.
2. Check whether the candidate has been hired for any of those requisitions .
3. If yes , then candidate will show as inactive in all the other requisition where s/he has been appied to .
- When a candidate is hired, the system will automatically disposition their other in-progress candidate statuses to a status of "Hired on Other Requisition."
In Admin Center> Manage Recruiting Settings > Enable switch: Automatically disposition non-selected in-progress applicants on closed requisitions to status 'Hired On Other Requisition' and save the setting.
In Admin tools > Manage Recruiting Settings > Edit Applicant Status Configuration > Ensure System Status: "Hired On Other Requisition” is enabled by default.
- Candidates can only be moved into the new status "Hired on Other Requisition" by the system. This status is not accessible to other users.
The status will only appear in the Talent Pipeline if there are candidates who are in this status. Otherwise, it will not be seen.
KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-CAN , General Candidate Issues (not Offers, not Profiles) , Problem