Our analysis has categorized your inquiry as a new requirement or also called new feature request, meaning it pertains to a How-to question rather than to a technical, product related issue. It is beyond the scope of our SAP Cloud Support services.
Within some examples of consulting queries in Analytics we might list:
- Requests to add a particular field from the system to a data source.
- Requests to add a functionality or feature to the reporting capabilities.
- Requests to create customized key figure structures.
- Requests to add extension fields to data sources that does not match with its business context or even when the data source is not enabled for extensibility.
- Request to access UI fields via Cloud Studio in order to add to data sources that are not visible in the tool.
Further details can be found at: https://www.sap.com/documents/2016/06/083c7558-767c-0010-82c7-eda71af511fa.html (outlined from slides 4 to 9)
- For new feature requests, you have the following options:
- You can register your requirement on our Influence Place. For SAP ByDesign: https://influence.sap.com/SAPByDesign
- You can register your requirement on our Influence Place. For SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer: https://influence.sap.com/SAPCloudforCustomer
- You can request a custom development from the SAP Service Center (firstname.lastname@example.org) or your Implementation Partner
- You can request a Deep Dive Advisory and Quality Assurance Services delivered by our SAP Hybris Expert Services team: visit https://wiki.hybris.com/display/hyps/SAP+Hybris+Cloud+for+Customer
- Product Defect means: feature of function not working as described in the official product documentation.
- SAP Business ByDesign and Cloud for Customer offer some standard fields to be used for reporting. Such fields (characteristics and key figures) are extended and visible in the Data Sources embedded in the system. However, not all fields available in the UI are published to Data Sources due to technical designing, therefore you might come across a situation where the desired field is not available for reporting.
- For Business ByDesign, in case you want to figure out if a particular field is available or not for reporting, please refer to the following documentation: 1830749 - Complete Data Sources and Characteristics Documentation (only valid for Business byDesign)
new requirement analytics reports , KBA , new requirement , analytics , reports , add field to report , AP-RC-ANA , C4C, ByD, Travel: Analytics Tools & Frameworks , Problem