The Tickets Summary is showing HTML tags for interactions and notes.
The Opportunity Preview is showing HTML tags in the Notes History section.
This issue can happen in Tickets > Summary Preview as well as in Opportunities> Action Preview.
SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
Example: Ticket Summary
- Go to the Service workcenter.
- Go to the Tickets view.
- Select Show All and open any Ticket.
- Select the button Summary.
- Select Preview.
Here in the generated pdf file, you see that the notes are showing the content in HTML Tags.
You have defined the object Field Format as Plain Text Only for the Form Template in the Adobe Live Cycle Designer.
Change the field format from Plain Text Only to Rich Text in order to print/display the rich text content without HTML tags.
- Go to the Administrator workcenter.
- Open Form Template Maintenance.
- Find the relevant template and open it.
- Follow the path in the screenshot below and change the field value to Rich Text.
Service Tickets, Opportunity, notes, HTML Code, Adobe Live Cycle Designer, Summary, Field Format , KBA , interactions , html5 , notes , object , preview summary , ald , field format , LOD-CRM-SRP , Service Request Processing , LOD-CRM-OPP , Opportunity Management , Product Enhancement