Unable to validate calibration session due to Subject has no form error message.
Reproducing the Issue
Navigate to Admin Center
- Go to Calibration > Manage Calibration Sessions
- Create or open a session
- In Validation tab, error message displayed "Validation Failed! Subject has no form"
You are calibrating Performance forms and a form does not exist for the subject.
You are calibrating Performance forms and forms have not been routed to the specified calibration route map step.
1. In Manage Calibration Templates under Data tab, check the performance form template linked to the affected calibration template.
2. Verify if the affected subject has performance form already. If none, launch a form then validate the calibration session again.
3. Also, ensure that the performance form for the subject is in the calibration routing step you specified before validating the session.
Validation tab, Manage Calibration Sessions , KBA , LOD-SF-CAL-SES , Sessions, Creating, Managing etc. , Problem