You enter values for the Longitude and Latitude fields, however the system is not accepting these values.
SAP Hybris Cloud For Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Customers work centre.
- Go to the Accounts view.
- Change filter to show All.
- Open: ABC (Where ABC stands for a Customer Account).
- Facet: Addresses.
- Pane: Details.
- Fields: Latitude and Longitude.
- Use a GPS Locating service, and for example choose SAP Galway.
- It will give you the following values: 53.30163340000001 and -8.987642499999993.
- Even though these are correct co-ordinates it will tell you these values are not valid.
- ** IF YOU CANNOT SEE THESE FIELDS PLEASE USE ADAPT **
The system does not accept this Longitude and Latitude format, as it will only accept a comma ' , ' not decimal points ' . '
The system will only accept 17 digits before the comma, and only 14 decimal places are permitted in total.
An accepted format is:
- Latitiude: 11,111111
- Longitiude: -1,1111111
(You do not need the numbers that come after these - you can double check this in the GPS locator you are using. It does not change the location.)
Latitiude, Longitiude, Not Working, Error , KBA , LOD-CRM-ACC , Account , Problem