You have added some information by selecting the Document Event button under the Production Control work center. However you want to know how to and where to see this added information?
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the Production Control work center
- Go to the Task Control view
- Select the Task and Confirm
- Select Document Event button
- Enter the notes and Save
You can use the action Document Event to pass on important information to the production supervisor. For example; If you interrupt a production task, the system automatically creates an event in the Execution Monitor which can be accessed by the production supervisor in the Monitoring view of the Production Control work center. You also have the option of documenting the event and providing the supervisor with more detailed information about the reason for the interruption.
This information may be crucial for making informed decisions on how best to proceed.
- Go to the Production Control work center
- Go to the Monitoring view
- Select the relevant Production Lot ID
- Select Edit and go to the Execution Monitor tab
- Select the relevant task
- You can see the event type, which you have saved
Document Event for the Production Task , KBA , AP-PE-TSK , Production Task , Problem