When you try to click on the Remove button in the Sales Activity tab,you see an error message, E-Mail in status Completed cannot be deleted; change status.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the New Business work center.
- Go to the Opportunities view.
- Search for the relevant activity XYZ and click on View All. (XYZ refers to the activity)
- Go to the Sales Activity tab and click on the activity to be deleted.
- Click on Remove.
E-Mail in status Completed cannot be deleted; change status.
It is a standard system behavior, that the system does not allow the deletion of activites in the status Completed.
However, the below mentioned work-around can be used:
- Open the email activity which was created in the system and then change it's status to "In Process" and save.
- Once this is done, delete the email activity from the Sales Activities tab in the opportunity or directly delete the Emal Activity from the Account Management - Activities View.
E-mail , KBA , AP-OP-OP , Opportunity , Problem