A service agent or similar user is processing a Ticket and cannot find the Territories in the Territory Value Help.
SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer.
Reproducing the Issue
- Login with the user ABC (ABC stands for a user with a Service Agent Business Role).
Go to the Service workcenter.
- Go to the Tickets view.
- Open any Ticket and click Edit.
- In the Ticket header, click the value help for Territories.
Result: no Territories are being listed to be selected.
With the 1711 release, the territory field is using the territory instances in the new workcenter view Territories in the Service workcenter; the user ABC does not have the workcenter view Territories assigned and therefore they cannot find territories in the ticket header.
In order to be able to find the territories in the Ticket header, please assign the workcenter view Territories to the business role.
Go to the Administrator workcenter.
- Go to the Business Roles view.
- Find the relevant business role.
- Go to the Workcenter and View Assignment tab.
- Assign the workcenter view COD_TERRITORY_WCVIEW to the role.
territories, ticket, business role, access restriction , KBA , ticket , search , territory , LOD-CRM-SRP , Service Request Processing , Problem