You created a new Time Account XYZ and configured the Time Account Rule to accrue leaves depending on the years of service of the Employees in the organization. You assigned this Rule to the Employee who has completed X years in the organization. But the Anniversary date for Postings is incorrectly picked by the system.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Time Administration workcenter
- Go to Employees view
- Show All Employees and find the Employee ABC
- Select Edit
- Go to Time Profile tab
- Select the Time Profile entry
- Go to the Time Account Rules tab
- Select Add Row and Assign the Time Account to the Employee ABC
- Select Time Account Balances tab
For the Time Account XYZ, the Anniversary date for Posting is taken by the system as DD.MM.YYYY which is incorrect
The Service Start Date is different from the Hire Date. This means that based on the extra leave Time Accounts being used, the Anniversary date is being calculated based on the Service Start Date and not the Hire Date, which is correct.
You may check the Service Start Date and Hire Date using the below steps:
- Go to the Personnel Administration work center
- Select the Employees view
- Highlight the respective Employee ABC and select the Edit button
- Select the Employment tab then go to the Work Agreement sub-tab
- Hire Date is DD1.MM1.YYYY1
- Service Start Date is DD2.MM2.YYYY2
Change the Service Start Date to fall in line with the Hire Date, where the leave balances would be calculated based on the Hire Date.
Service Start Date, Hire Date , KBA , service start date , hire date , SRD-HR-TLM , Time and Labour Management , Problem