- Some users do not have access to the report distributor. When accessing the "View Schedule" section on the "Report Center" the option to go to the "Report Distributor" is not appearing
- RBP for WFA Functional Permissions is switched Off and the instance is using the old ORD Roles
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental
SAP SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics
This is a permission issue not configured correctly. This is caused because the role on the analytics backend is not set correctly and does not have the report distributor set for the user's role.
To solve this it is required to follow the steps below:
- Access the analytics "Admin" while editing a "Canvas Report"; (See screenshot 1 for reference)
- Check what role the user has on "User Maintenance"; (See screenshot 2 and 3 for reference)
- Return to the main admin page;
- Select the "Roles Maintenance"; (See screenshot 4 and 5 for reference)
- Edit the role and give permission to the report distributor.
Report distributor does not appear - Report Center, View Legacy Report Distributor option missing, ORD Roles Report Distributor , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-RDT , Report Distributor , Problem