You are trying to enable the Contacts facet for leads but you are not able to make it visible by changing the Master layout or a Page Layout even though it can be added.
After selecting the Contacts facet and saving the layout changes it is still not visible.
Cloud for Customer - HTML5, Fiori , Silverlight
Reproducing the Issue
- Open the Sales work center.
- Select the Leads view.
- Open a lead from the list.
- Click Adapt and select Edit Master Layout.
- Hover over the Facet panel and click on the Add Tab button.
- Select Contacts and click Apply.
- Click Adapt and End Layout Changes.
The status of the lead in which the issue is occurring is still In Preparation. The facet Contacts is not showing up due to the status.
The facet Contacts is only available for leads that have Active/Existing accounts. Once the lead is converted into an opportunity or it is associated to an account the facet Contacts should appear or you can also create a lead with an Existing Account and Contact.
"Contacts" "Lead" "not visible" , KBA , c4c , contacts , facet , not visible , leads , LOD-CRM-MKT-PRO , Prospect , How To