Production requests visible in Planning screen, However not visible in Production Control Work Center , Production Requests View
Reproducing the Issue
Go to Supply Planning Work Center
- Go to Products View
- Search for Product Planning Details:ABC
- Navigate to Supply and Demand tab
We observe Production Request E & F created in status requested.
- Go to Production Control Work Center.
- Go to Production requests View
- Select All Product requests by selection
- Select Go.
We observe system does not list any production requests.
You have created and merged a new project , which is not complete yet.
There is one more which needs to be followed in order to activate all the BC changes done.
Go to Business Configuration Work Center.
- Select the project -> Open activity list -> Navigate to Integrate and Extend tab.
- Show all activities-> search for 'Activate Solution Capabilities'
- Select and open Activate Solution Capabilities and Select on confirm.
Production requests, Production Control , KBA , production requests not visible , not visible in production control work , AP-PE-REQ , Production Request , Problem