We would like to change the value of Curricula Priority from 1,2,3,4,5 to something else. How do to so?
SAP SuccessFactors HCM suite
Learning Management System (LMS)
Learning > Curricula
Summary fields (view all)
Reproducing the Issue
- In LMS admin navigate to Learning > Curricula
- Search an open a curricula
- In the summary section of the curricula there is a field named "priority" with a number as value
- These values are hardcoded and provided by default. There isn't any option to customize them from the application at this time.
- Priority is tied with assignment types (references > learning > assignment types).
- An assignment type informs how critical a user's assignment is to the user because each assignment type can be associated with a priority.
Please reach out to our Professional Services team for custom development requests and submit an enhancement request (please scroll below for related articles)
SAP, SuccessFactors, LMS, learning, curricula, priority, learning assignment type , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-ADM , Admin Tools , LOD-SF-LMS , SuccessFactors Learning , Product Enhancement