Options available in Onboarding to sign documents
We have 2 options in onboarding for electronically signing the forms.
- Click to Sign
- DocuSign (Supports only PDF forms)
DocuSign has two possible signature methods (You cannot use remote and embedded signing in parallel.)
- remote signing ---> allows users to sign documents directly in DocuSign, using a web browser or a mobile device
- embedded signing ---> Using embedded signing, signers can only sign in a web browser. There is no mobile signing support for embedded signing
- Will receive an e-mail instructing them on how to sign their forms.
- When remote signing is enabled, the print package is no longer available
- All signed documents and documents configured for the print package are viewable directly in DocuSign
- The Print Package goes away only when the Remote Signing option is enabled, in which case all signed documents and documents configured for the print package are viewable directly in DocuSign
- If you have DocuSign with Remote Signing enabled, new hires and managers can complete the New Employee Step using an iPad, iPhone (iOS 9 or higher and Mobile Safari web browser) and Android devices with Android version 4.1 and higher, and Google Chrome as the default browser.
- Forms will be signed after the last step. For example, if the new hire is supposed to sign a form after the New Employe Step, and the manager signs the form after the Orientation Step, the DocuSign form displays after the Orientation Step for both signers.
KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-DSN , DocuSign , How To