You are looking for including specific characteristics into the report rows in RUI, however the system displays only a limited number of fields, which is up to 100 values.
SAP hybris Cloud for Customer RUI/Fiori layout
Reproducing the Issue
- Log into the C4C system in RUI.
- Access the Reports work center.
- Search and open the report ABC (ABC represents the name of the report).
- Click on Add Fields button.
- Click on + button in Rows Fields or Column Fields.
- The Drill Down goes until part of the total fields only, not showing more than 100 results.
In RUI list items can show up to 100 elements. If you have more than 100 fields to be listed it will not be possible to list them all.
It is suggested to remove fields which are not mandatory or if this is not feasible creating more than one report to display the needed data within a limit of 100 fields.
RUI; field limit; Report , KBA , list , rui report , field limit , 100 report fields , AP-RC-ANA , C4C, ByD, Travel: Analytics Tools & Frameworks , Product Enhancement