It is pretty common customers request to resize the Location and Facility columns since they can have a big text contained in some of these fields. In this context, this article explains how to specify the column size for each column in search grid results.
- Recruiting Marketing (RMK)
- Career Site Builder (CSB)
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to the Career Site;
- Search for Jobs;
- The figure below presetns an example of result results. We can see that the column Location could be resized to be smaller than Facility column could be increased to avoid split the text in many lines.
In order to resize columns peform the following steps in the Career Site Builder:
- Go to Global options;
- Click on Search Grid;
- Click on Relevance Columns and define the size for each column used in the search grid results. The size can be defined by pixels or in term of percentage.
Career Site Builder, Search Grid, Resize, Columns, Relevance Columns, Recruiting Marketing, RMK , KBA , LOD-SF-RMK , Recruiting Marketing , LOD-SF-RMK-CSB , Career Site Builder , How To