Is it possible to make some field filterable for SuccessFactors Integration Center?
SucceessFactors Employee Central > Integration Center
Reproducing the Issue
Access your SuccessFactors instance and navigate to 'Admin Center ->Integration Center' and try to add one filter in the tab "Filter and Sort".
- In Integration Center, if you can select the field you wish to filter on under "Filter and Sort", that means this field is already filterable.
- But if you are unable to select a field there, navigate to 'Admin Center -> Odata API Data Dictionary' and select the entity name.
- Now look for the corresponding field value under sap:filterable column and this will provide you the details of the fields that are set as 'filterable =true/false'.
- For all the fields of an API entity for which "Filterable" column value has been set as "True" , it can be used as a filter.
- But if the value is set to false, the field cannot be used as a filter as per the standard behavior.
However in case of specific business requirements, it is recommended to raise an enhancement request so the same can be considered in future releases.
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite OData API: Developer Guide - check the page https://help.sap.com/viewer/d599f15995d348a1b45ba5603e2aba9b/latest/en-US/2212e86cb3854718904db333e7b0be33.html
- Integration Center
- OData API
- SuccessFactors Employee Central