After executing a time recording in the employee Time Sheet, the employees are still able to edit the information even after release.
SAP Business ByDesign 1711 and above.
Reproducing the Issue
Access Home work center.
- Navigate to Self-Services -> Self-Services Overview.
- Under the Time section, click on Edit Time Sheet.
- Create a time recording information in the employee Time Sheet.
- Click on Release and select one of the release options.
After the release, the employee is still able to edit the time recorded.
This behavior occurs because the time recordings can be modified in all stages of the release and approval process.
This is the expected system behavior.
If you need this functionality urgently you may contact your implementation manager to help with such request or approach directly the SAP Cloud Service Center.
You can find more details about the services offered by the Cloud Service Center on https://www.sap.com/services/application-development.html .
You can contact the Cloud Service Center as follows:
- If you are a partner: please use email@example.com or the Partnerfinder.
- If you are a customer: please use the little blue box “Contact Us” shown on the very right-hand side of https://www.sap.com/services/application-development.html, choose “Contact Us”, choose “Services”, choose “SAP Custom Development” and complete the page.
Note: The services of the SAP Cloud Service Center will be charged as packaged services based on fixed prices.
An alternative option may be to check the SAP Business ByDesign Ideas Forum to submit an idea: https://ideas.sap.com/SAPByDesign
time recording, employee Time Sheet , KBA , SRD-HR-TLM , Time and Labour Management , How To