The Talent Community is setup with the use of a XML file. The Partner have access to a sample in the Career Site Builder Implementation Guide. However, some Partners/Customers have reported that after setup the TC through the XML in the Command Center the configuration is not assumed.
- Recruiting Marketing (RMK)
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to the career site;
- Search for a job;
- Enter in the job's page;
- Click in a icon Job Alert or Email similar jobs to me to be notified about any related jobs through e-mail;
- The social options won't reflect the configured ones. In this example the Facebook should appear and not Linkedin.
The XML file wasn't read by the site backend and consequently not applied.
- Navigate to Command Center;
- Site > Reload Site.
Talent Community, TC Setup XML, Recruiting Marketing, Apply Configuration, Apply Changes, Not Respected, Configuration not Applied , KBA , LOD-SF-RMK , Recruiting Marketing , LOD-SF-RMK-CSB , Career Site Builder , Problem