To add or update existing Logo in reports
- SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS) - All Support Versions
- PRD - Plateau Report Designer
Export the PlateauThemes library to your local machine.
- Create or locate a folder to keep a separate copy of the edited library and several sample reports. This helps avoid overwriting the library in your workspace until you have finished editing and testing.
- Place the company logo file in the folder for editing the library file.
- Copy the existing Plateau.rptlibrary and PlateauThemes.rptlibrary file into this folder.
- Select File > Open File.
- Select Files of Type as .rptlibrary.
- Locate and open the library file that corresponds to your version of SuccessFactors.
- Access the master page.
a. Select the Master Page tab under the Layout view window.
b. Expand the MasterPages menu in Outline view.
c. Select the Simple Master Page-Plateau Master Page to view layout in the Master Page tab on the right.
- Double-click in the existing logo to open the Edit Image dialog.
- Select Embedded Image.
- Select the Add Image button.
- Browse to the image of your corporate logo and click Open.
- Select the Insert button.
- Open an existing report that uses the Plateau master page.
- Preview the report to view the new image.
To import the updated library file, please review KBA 2470685.
2222558 - After importing the logo and you do not see updated logo
SF SuccessFactors Learning LMS rpt Report, reports, report logo, logo, plateau report designer, PRD, custom report, image picture pic photo img , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , LOD-SF-LMS-REP , Reporting Data , LOD-SF-LMS-PRD , Plateau Report Designer , How To