A database dump, snapshot or backup is requested for a valid backup in case of any failure.
- SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS) - All Supported Versions
- SuccessFactors BizX Platform
- Database dumps, snapshots or backups cannot be provided to your FTP as it contains internal proprietary data owned by SuccessFactors and thus violates several security guidelines
- Our internal team can retain a backup for maximum of 30/60/90 days
- Submit a ticket to Cloud Product Support for this request and include the preferred date and time.
- All Backups will be scheduled only from Monday to Thursday, OUTSIDE of standard peak busy hours respective to the DC Region Time:
•EU: M/F 08:00 – 20:00 GMT
•US: M/F 08:00 – 20:00 US/ET
•AU: M/F 08:00 – 20:00 AU/ET
- Cloud Product Support Engineers to create Service Request ticket to Operations team.
- If you should require to restore database backup within the 30/60/90 day period contact Cloud Product Support by submitting a new incident
Database dump, snapshot, backup, db, db dump, rollback, FTP, SFTP, instance, Backup request , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-DB , DB Data & Services , LOD-SF-PLT , Foundational Capabilities & Tools , LOD-SF-PLT-BKP , Disaster Recovery, Database Restore & Backup , How To