After adding an embedded web page to a Story it is not possible to login to that web page from SAP Analytics Cloud.
SAP Analytics Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Logon to SAP Analytics Cloud.
- Create a new Story.
- Insert an Embedded Web Page which has its own login possibility.
- Try to login to this embedded web page.
- Notice that the tile of the embedded web page will be blank and nothing happens.
The embedded URL does not come from the same origin, therefore SAP Analytics Cloud does not allow to embed it.
For further information regarding how to add an embedded web page properly please visit the following page of our user's guide: Adding and embedded web page.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
SAP BusinessObjects Cloud, Business Objects, SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, Login, Access, Credentials, Enter, Insert, Fill, Screen , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , LOD-ANA-PL , SAP Analytics Cloud – Planning (BOC) , LOD-ANA-BR , SAP Analytics Cloud - Digital Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAP Analytics Cloud – Predictive (BOC) , Problem