Outgoing Check XYZ(XYZ stands for Payment ID) preview format varies from what you expect to be same with previous one as no change has ever been made for the outgoing check template.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Payment Management work center and access Payment Monitor view.
- Show All and Find Outgoing Check Document ID XYZ, open.
- In the Outgoing Check Overview session, click View All.
- Click Preview - Check.
You compare both of them and find them displayed differently.
- Go to Application and User Management work center and access Form Template Maintenance view.
- Search for Form Template Outgoing Check.
You will find the same type of form template is categorized by languages derived from languages of supplier master data. Format versions show differently by language.
- Go to Suppliers view within Account under Payables work center.
- Find the supplier account ID ABC(ABC represents payee account ID in the payment document) and Click Edit->General.
- Maintain the language of ABC as the same as that of your expected form template.
Outgoing Check, Preview, Format , KBA , SRD-FIN-MOP , Payment Management , How To