Your requirement is to extract the Sales Orders based on the Status using the Data Extraction in Application and User Management. In the Selection Criteria, we do not have a Parameter Name for Status.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Application and User Management work center
- Go to Data Extraction view
- Select New
- Fill the required fields below:
- Run ID: XXXXX (where XXXXX represents the Run ID)
- Run Description: YYYYY (where YYYYY represents the Run Description)
- Extraction object: SALES_ORDERS - Open Sales Orders
- In the Selection Criteria, select Add Row
- In the drop-down list for Parameter Name, we do not see an option for Sales Order status
This is a standard behavior that Data Extraction object extracts all the Sales Orders in system. It does not mean that only Open Sales Orders are extracted from system.
The extraction of Sales Orders based on Status is not supported in Data Extraction. Further, it is not possible to rename the extract run from Open Sales Orders to Sales Orders, as they are already in use in the system backend for years.
Data Extraction object is based on the migration object, which is named Open Sales Orders. Hence the Data Extraction object must have the same name.
The reason the migration object is named as such is because of the restriction when performing Migration of Sales Orders. In SAP Business ByDesign system, you may refer to the Help Center document Configuration: Migration of Open Sales Orders. It is mentioned that you can only migrate Open Sales Orders, that means those parts of the Sales Orders related to items that are not delivered and not invoiced (in terms of quantities).
To extract the Sales Orders based on status, you may use the below steps:
- Go to Sales work center
- Go to Sales Orders view
- Select the Show Advanced Filter icon
- Choose the Status from the drop-down
- At the top right corner of the screen, select Export to Microsoft Excel
- Select the Language from the drop-down
- Select Download
SALES_ORDERS - Open Sales Orders, Open Sales Orders, data, extraction , KBA , sales_orders - open sales orders , open sales orders , sales order status , AP-SLO-SO , Sales Order , Problem