Your requirement is to extract the Sales Orders based on the Status using the Data Extraction in Application and User Management. In the Selection Criteria, we do not have a Parameter Name for Status.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Application and User Management work center;
- Go to Data Extraction view;
- Select New;
- Fill the required fields below:
- Run ID: XXXXX
- Run Description: YYYYY
- Extraction object: SALES_ORDERS - Open Sales Orders
- In the Selection Criteria, select Add Row;
- In the drop-down list for Parameter Name, we do not see an option for Sales Order status.
This is a standard behavior that the Data Extractor fetches all the Sales Orders present in the system. The extraction of Open Sales Orders is not supported in Data Extraction.
To have a Selection Criteria for Status of the Sales Orders in the Data Extraction is a new requirement and this functionality will be available in one of the future releases.
You may extract the Open Sales Orders from Sales Orders OWL using the below steps:
- Go to Sales work center;
- Go to Sales Orders view;
- Select the Show Advanced Filter icon;
- Choose the Status from the drop-down;
- At the top right corner of the screen, select Export to Microsoft Excel;
- Select the Language from the drop-down;
- Select Download.
SALES_ORDERS - Open Sales Orders, Open Sales Orders, data, extraction , KBA , sales_orders - open sales orders , open sales orders , sales order status , AP-SLO-SO , Sales Order , Problem