You’re trying to save document D (where D can be any document such as Sales documents, Service Tickets, Opportunities, etc.), but you are getting the following error message:
Save Failed | Entry ABC not valid for XYZ field as per Code List Restriction. Please contact your system administrator.
ABC: Is any value within a given XYZ field
XYZ: Is the name of a field oo the current screen
SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer
The field XYZ value is controlled by a rule set with Code List Restrictions, however the initial default value of the same field was left with a value (or blank) that is not allowed by the defined restriction.
To resolve this issue you must review the Code List Restrictions configurations, by following the steps below:
- Go to Administrator Work Center
- Go to Code List Restrictions
- On the table, you can check the column Code to Restrict and find there the field XYZ
- Click on the field XYZ name
- Click on the Default Values tab
- Review the default value set for the control field
- Assign the proper Code Default Value of the respective Control Field Value
Code List Restriction, Save Failed, Code Default Value , KBA , LOD-LE-RC-CLR , Code List Restriction , Problem