Error appears You cannot cancel the outbound delivery as it contains confirmed quantities.
You first have to reverse the related confirmations or create adjustment confirmations to cancel the delivery when trying to cancel Outbound Delivery
Reproducing the Issue
Go to Oubound Logistics Work Center.
- Navigate to Outbound Deliveries
- Select Outbound Delivery ABC (ABC refers to Outbound Delivery id)
- Navigate to Actions and Select Cancel.
Error appears as mentioned below
You cannot cancel the outbound delivery as it contains confirmed quantities.
You first have to reverse the related confirmations or create adjustment confirmations to cancel the delivery
The error is caused as you have not done the adjustment confirmation , without that you are trying to cancel the Outbound delivery.
First you need to un-release the Outbound delivery. For that go to the Outbound Logistics work center.
- Select the Outbound Deliveries view.
- Search the relevant Outbound delivery, which you want to cancel.
- Select the searched Outbound delivery and from the Action button drop down, choose Undo Release.
- Now select the Monitoring view and sub-view By Warehouse Order.
- Select All Warehouse Orders from Show drop down and select Advanced link.
- Enter the outbound delivery ID in the Delivery ID field and select Go button.
- In the warehouse order screen, select Adjustment Confirmation button.
- In the adjustment confirmation for warehouse order screen, select the line item and choose Enable Entry button.
- In Quantity Difference column, enter negative value of the fulfilled quantity. For example, if fulfilled quantity is 20, then enter -20 in the Quantity Difference column.
- Choose Save button.
- Now you will be able to cancel the outbound delivery. For that, again select the Outbound Delivery view.
- Search the relevant outbound delivery.
- Select the searched outbound delivery and from the Action button drop down, choose Cancel.
KBA , you cannot cancel the outbound delivery , you first have to reverse the related co , create adjustment confirmations to cance , as it contains confirmed quantities , AP-ODP , Outbound Delivery Processing , Problem