When switching between Instances in the same web browser - you get the error below with Fingerprint: 62d0857a2a3000c89bd1a460feead53e0726f100
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite
Reproducing the Issue
There is two scenarios where the issue can happen, first when loggin in a second instance intentonally:
- With an other instance open in your browser, try to login into other instance on the same browser;
- You receive the error.
Second scenario, is when you are redirect to other instance due to an integration with LMS issue:
- Go to Admin Center;
- Click on Learning Administrator;
- You will be redirect to learning URL, then it will be redirect to BizX and you will face the error message on the sympton.
You cannot log into 2 BizX instance in the same browser at the same time.
To solve this issue, you can follow to solutions approach as below in case you are accessing a BizX instance directly:
- Completely close the Web Browser(close the browser and all tabs and windows so it is no longer running), then re-open the Browser and log into the instance;
- On the other instance that you are logged, go to its window/tab and logout of the instance.
In case you are not accessing 2 instances at the same time and you executed the solution above, your issue should be on the integration with LMS.
We advise that you review your LMS integration according with as per this KBA, the issue must be on the 4th step, where LMS instance is integrated with a second BizX instance.
62d0857a2a3000c89bd1a460feead53e0726f100, The requested operation is not available, SuccessFactors, logged out, kicked out, booted out, instance, system , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT , Foundational Capabilities & Tools , Problem