Change the information displayed under employee name in 'Options and Settings' from 'My Employees' tab
Successfactors Learning Management System (LMS)
Reproducing the Issue
- Log in as a user that has subordinates (User should be supervisor, has the 'My Employees' tab.)
- Go to 'My Employees' tab.
- Click the three dots on the left of the employee name.
- Click 'Options and Settings'.
- Under the employee name are Job Title, Job Code Description, and Organization Description.
- You want to add/update/remove information here.
The Job Title, Job Code Description, Organization Description, and all information/options in this page are hard-coded and cannot be changed.
configure, my employees, options and settings, option and setting, options and setting, option and settings, job code, job title, LMS, learning, employees, supervisor, employee , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-COR , LMS Core - Items, Catalog, Curricula , LOD-SF-LMS , SuccessFactors Learning , How To