You would like to trigger the Available Stock information for a particular product from ByDesign system by integrating it to an external system.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
1. Go to the Application and User Management work center.
2. Go to the Input and Output Management view and the Service Explorer sub-view.
3. Show All Synchronous Inbound Operations, and find a Service to consume Stock Overview.
4. You cannot find an appropriate Web Service for your Integration Project.
This is an expected behaviour of SAP ByDesign system as there is no ready-made web service to access the Stock Overview data for an integration project.
As a workaround please use the following web service:
- Service Name: ProductAvailabilityDeterminationIn
- Service Description: Determine Availability of Products
Please keep in mind that this is not a direct view for Stock Overview, but it shows if the Stock would be available for delivery on a particular date. This is based on Available To Promise (ATP) check.
Web Service, Stock Overview, Available Stock , KBA , web service , available stock , stock overview , AP-SLP , Site Logistics Processing , How To