When you give the proxy to somebody a delegate can activate the mobile app. After removing the proxy mobile app still works.
SuccessFactors BizX Suite
Reproducing the Issue
1. Login to the BizX application with support access.
2. Proxy any user to whom you can proxy. For an example user XXXX
3. Go to Options - Mobile -> Activate the device.
4. Now you are authorize in the system with user XXXX in the mobile app.
5. Delete proxy access to the user XXXX
6. Now access SF in Mobile app. Mobile app still works.
It is an expected behaviour.
If the user is activated using proxy, by default when the proxy is disabled on the web, the mobile user will NOT be deactivated.
On the mobile you need to deactivate the device. To deactivate the device follow the below steps.
Please go to profile> settings> deactivate.
Proxy Mobile device deactivate , KBA , LOD-SF-FWK-MOB , Mobile Framework , Problem