You want to prevent some users from accessing the Organization Chart in Home page.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
1. Go to Home workcenter
2. Select Self-Services Overview View
3. Select Browse Organization Chart under Company Address Book
The user has no restriction on accessing the Organization Chart.
You can assign a Business Role that hide the links on the self-services screen for that user.
1. Go to Application and User Management
2. Select Business Roles View
3. Edit Business Role / Create a new Business Role
4. Select UI Switches Tab
5. Add Row
6. Select Identifier Disable Browse Organization Chart
Then you could Disable Browse Organization Chart Selection
Help Document <Modify the Self-Services Overview>
KBA , SRD-MD-OM , Organizational Management , How To