You want an extension field value to flow from Supplier Invoicing to the Payment Proposal in Accounts Payables.
You can follow the steps below:
- Open Customer/Supplier Account Monitor of any account;
- Click on Adapt -> Enter Adaptation Mode. A yellow bar will appear on the top “Adaptation Mode”;
- Click on Adapt -> Edit Screen;
- Click on Extension Fields in the right-bottom;
- Add a new Extension Field. Select the field from the list and scroll down to the bottom and click on “Further Usage”;
- In the following screen, go to tab -> Extension scenarios;
- Select the first scenario of Customer Invoicing as shown in the screenshot attached and Click on Add Field button to add the field to all the related screens of the scenarios;
- The field will now appear in Customer Invoice screen and will be propagated from Customer Invoice UI to Account Monitor.
extension, field, supplier, invoicing, payment, proposal, account, payables, adaptation , KBA , AP-PAY , Payment Processing , How To