You create a Sales Order and the Payment Terms are coming from the Account.
SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Sales work center.
- Go to the Sales Orders view.
- Create a Sales Order.
- Go to the Overview tab.
- The Payment Terms do not come from the Payer party.
The Payment Term is determined from the Account master data.
This is the expected system behavior.
If you need Payment Terms to be populated with Payer party information urgently you may contact your implementation manager to help with such request or approach directly the SAP Cloud Service Center.
You can find more details about the services offered by the Cloud Service Center on https://www.sap.com/services/application-development.html .
You can contact the Cloud Service Center as follows:
- If you are a partner: please use email@example.com or the Partnerfinder.
- If you are a customer: please use the little blue box “Contact Us” shown on the very right-hand side of https://www.sap.com/services/application-development.html, choose “Contact Us”, choose “Services”, choose “SAP Custom Development” and complete the page.
Note: The services of the SAP Cloud Service Center will be charged as packaged services based on fixed prices
An alternative option may be to check the SAP Business ByDesign Ideas Forum to submit an idea: https://influence.sap.com
KBA , LOD-LE-CQP-CO , Lean Sales Orders , How To