- “No data is available for the chart to render.” is displayed, when applying drill down or filters for charts created from live BW model.
- The charts were working fine in wave 20, the problem occurred in wave 21 first.
- The same hierarchy works fine for tables.
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2017.22.6
- SAP Business Warehouse
- BW/4HANA SPS 4
- Apache Reverse Proxy 2.4
Reproducing the Issue
- Logon to SAP Analytics Cloud.
- Create a bar chart using live BW model as datasource.
- Add a measure.
- Add hierarchical dimension.
- Click on the bar and select “Drill Down on <dimension name>” or "Filter Selected Data Points".
- Notice the error.
- This issue is caused by a program error in the BW System.
- Run the Z_SAP_BW_NOTE_ANALYZER report from SAP Note 2541557 - Support further SAP Analytics Cloud BW features
- Implement the missing BW notes.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Have a question? Ask it here on the SAP Community. Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Cloud for Analytics, C4P, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, HCP, C4A, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJ, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., BICloud, BO Cloud, connecting, conecting, conectando, conexão, modelo, SBOC, SAC, SAP BusinessObjects Cloud, Business Objects, SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, BW, hier, live, web, dispatcher, drill in, down, , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , LOD-ANA-PL , SAP Analytics Cloud – Planning (BOC) , LOD-ANA-BR , SAP Analytics Cloud - Digital Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAP Analytics Cloud – Predictive (BOC) , Bug Filed