- How to enable search inactive users in the Global Header.
- How to Configure People Search to Allow Searching by Additional Keywords
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite
- To enable the feature, select the "Show inactive user for Solr people search" setting on the Company System and Logo Settings page in Admin Center. See Configuring People Search to Show Inactive Users SAP Help Guide for more details.
- To enable the Configure People Search to "Allow Searching by Additional Keywords" setting on the Company System and Logo Settings Page in Admin Center. See Configuring People Search to Allow Searching by Additional Keywords SAP Help Guide for more details.
- You cannot restrict the visibility of inactive users or additional keywords in People Search based on permission role.
Note: If you do not see these features on the Company System and Logo Settings Page, the Solr People Search may not be enabled for your instance. Please contact Cloud Product Support for more information.
Please note that RBP Permission under ->Manage Users-> Include Inactive Employee only Enables users to search for inactive users on the People Profile and Directory Search. This permission does not impact behavior of the People Search in the global page header as outlined above, which is controlled by a company-level configuration setting and not by role-based permissions.
Search, Inactive, Users, Solr Search, People, Company System and Logo Settings, Configuring People Search to Allow Searching by Additional Keywords, Addittional Key Words. Inactive Users, People Search, Global Header, Enable solr search , KBA , solr , LOD-SF-PLT-SRH , Search , LOD-SF-PLT , Foundational Capabilities & Tools , How To