Error Language Pack Import – The imported file contains unsupported local
Reproducing the Issue
Navigate to "manage languages"
- Try to upload file
- Receive error as displayed below
The Import does not match the Locale
- Edit the csv file in Notepad++ and remove the Company ID from the first line. Currently it will look like this "Key,en_GB_CompanyID" reference screen shot below:
- The start of the file should look like the following for English UK "Key","en_GB" reference screen shot below:
- Re-import the file ensuring you select the Custom Language Name and the tick is present.
- Once file has successfully uploaded you will get a "File Upload was successful" notification pop up.
Custom Language, 3 Tier, Tier, Locale, Error Language Pack Import, unsupported, File Upload, successful , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT-LAN , Issues with Translations (Language Issues) , LOD-SF-PLT , Foundational Capabilities & Tools , Problem