Error Language Pack Import – The imported file contains unsupported local
Reproducing the Issue
Navigate to "manage languages"
- Try to upload file
- Receive error as displayed below
The Import does not match the Locale
- Edit the csv file in Notepad++ and remove the Company ID from the first line. Currently it will look like this "Key,en_GB_CompanyID" reference screen shot below:
- The start of the file should look like the following for English UK "Key","en_GB" reference screen shot below:
- Re-import the file ensuring you select the Custom Language Name and the tick is present.
- Once file has successfully uploaded you will get a "File Upload was successful" notification pop up.
Custom Language, 3 Tier, Tier, Locale, Error Language Pack Import, unsupported, Error Locale in the file doesn't march the selected locale The import file contains unsupported locale or there exists no custom language pack for the locale , Locale in the file doesn't march the selected locale , The import file contains unsupported locale or there exists no custom language pack for the locale , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT-LAN , Issues with Translations (Language Issues) , LOD-SF-PLT , Foundational Capabilities & Tools , Problem