You have added the product 123 (123 represents the product ID) that is maintained in the price list 456 (456 represents the price list ID) with price XX.XX (XX.XX represents the monetary value maintained in the price list) to the opportunitiy 789 (789 reoresents the opportunity ID), but the field field List Price appears with the value 0.00.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Sales work center.
- Go to the Opportunities view.
- Open the opportunity 789.
- Go to the Products facet.
- Press Add.
- Add the Product 123.
- List Price field has the value 0.00.
The opportunity start date lies outside the validity period of the maintained price list. As the price list in an opportunity is seen as an estimation which can be manually changed by a user the opportunity start date is used as a base for prices lists.
The validty of the price list can be found taking the steps below:
- Go to the Products work center.
- Go to the Price Lists view.
- See the date maintained in the field "Valid From" and "Valid To" in the price list 456.
This is the system standard behavior.
You need to maintain the opportunity 789 start date between the validity period of the price list 456.
Opportunity; Product; Price; Price List; , KBA , LOD-CRM-OPP , Opportunity Management , How To