- Create a subdomain for Jam instance
- How to create our own SAP Jam subdomains?
SAP Jam allows Company Administrators to request a custom subdomain for their tenant to help end users recognize that they are working with a company approved site.
Example of custom subdomain: ace.sapjam.com
Custom subdomains are also supported for the SAP Jam mobile app. For steps on logging in to a custom subdomain on the mobile app, please see the information HERE in SAP Jam Mobile App User Guide.
Please read through the attached document "Preparing for your SAP Jam Collaboration custom subdomain.docx" for preparing for your custom subdomain change, and to also know what all would be effected.
Once you are ready, as a company administrator, you can contact customer support to request that they update your subdomain to display your company or intranet name, and provide the details filling the template below:
1. What is the Company ID ? –
2. Have you read and understood Preparing for your SAP Jam Collaboration custom subdomain.docx ? –
3. Do you want your content migrated to the new URL or not? (YES/NO) –
4. Preferred Scheduled Date (Atleast 3 weeks buffer) --
5. Requested Subdomain --
Custom Sub-domain create subdomain in SAP Jam , KBA , LOD-SF-JAM , SAP Jam , How To
|Preparing for your SAP Jam Collaboration custom subdomain.docx|