How to create a custom subdomain or domain for Jam instance?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP Jam Collaboration
SAP Jam allows Company Administrators to request a custom subdomain or domain for their tenant to help end users recognize that they are working with a company approved site.
Example of custom subdomain: ace.sapjam.com
Example of custom domain: example.ace.com
Custom subdomains and domains are also supported for the SAP Jam mobile app. For steps on logging in to a custom subdomain on the SAP Jam mobile app, please see the information HERE in SAP Jam Mobile App User Guide.
Please read through the Custom Domains section in our Admin Guide for preparing for your custom subdomain/domain change, and to also know what all would be affected.
Once you are ready, as a company administrator, you can contact customer support to request that they update your subdomain or domain to display your company or intranet name, and provide the details filling the template below:
- What is the Company ID/URL of your Jam instance? --
- Have you read and understood the Custom Domains section of our Admin Guide? --
- Do you want your content migrated to the new URL or not? (YES/NO) --
- Preferred Scheduled Date (At least 3 weeks buffer) --
- Requested Custom Subdomain or Domain --
- For Custom Domain requests only:
- SSL certificate for the domain --
- Private Key for the domain --
Custom Subdomain, Custom Domain, Customize SAP Jam URL, Custom Jam URL , KBA , LOD-SF-JAM-DOM , Custom Subdomain Change , How To
|Preparing for your SAP Jam Collaboration custom domain.docx|