You want to change the default UI (User Interface) that opens within the Outlook and Excel add-ins.
Microsoft Outlook Add-In, Microsoft Excel Add-In
The default UI that the Outlook and Excel plugins uses is the Preferred Client set in the system.
To set a different UI to be shown in your Outlook/Excel add-in please follow the steps below:
Silverlight & HTML5
Go to Adapt
Go to Company Settings
Go to Client tab
- Select your preferred UI in the Preferred Client dropdown
RUI (Responsive UI)
- Click on the Profile menu button (top right corner)
- On the menu select Launch HTML5 option
- Follow the same steps as for Silverlight & HTML5 (above)
- Changes to the Preferred Client option will affect not only your Outlook/Excel Add-ins, but will also make the selected UI the default for your system in general.
- Even if you use the SAP System URL of a different UI in the Log On screen of the add-in, the system will ignore it and will still get the default UI of the system.
Outlook Add-In, Excel Add-In, Default UI, Preferred Client , KBA , LOD-CRM-GW-OUT , Outlook , How To