How to report on goals of inactive users using Ad Hoc Reporting
SAP SuccessFactors Goal Management
Please refer to the steps below to report on deleted goals using Ad hoc report.
- Go to Reports tab > Analytics > select Ad Hoc Reports in the left panel > Click on Create New Report.
- If Report Center is enabled, go to Reporting tab > Report Center > Click New > select Report - Table.
- Select Single Domain then Goal Management.
- Enter the Report Name.
- Click People tab then click Refine Criteria.
- Define the report scope. Please make sure "Include inactive users" is checked.
- Click Data Sets and select the goal plan template.
- Click Columns tab and select the fields you wish to include in the report.
- Click on Filters tab then click on Refine Criteria.
- In the next screen, select Goal Owner Info in the left panel.
- In the Filters, check the Goal Owner Status field.
- In the next screen, select By My Selection and check f (the letter "f" is the value ID for Inactive User status). Click Done.
- Click Save and Generate.
The results will show all inactive users with or without goals. Additionally, if you would like to report only those inactive users with goals, add another filter by clicking on Refine Criteria. Select Goal in the left panel. Check the Goal ID. In the next screen, select the By Rule tab. Click Add Rule and select Is not null. Click Done then Save and Generate.
2144426 - Report on Deleted Goals via Ad Hoc Report - Goal Management
goals report inactive users ad hoc , KBA , LOD-SF-GM-REP , Reporting and Data Imports Exports , How To