Notification to External System does not work.
You have error message - "Connection Check Failed" when you click Check Connection in Event Notification to External Systems.
SAP Business ByDesign
SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Administrator Work center.
- Go to General Settings Work center View.
- Under the section: Custom Object Builder, Select the link OData: Event Notification to External Systems.
- Maintain a Consumer.
- Select “Check Connection”.
- System throws error: Connection Check Failed
1. For the Odata notification to work, this should be HTTPS endpoint.
2. The end point should accept post request.
3. The endpoint should not be behind any firewall.
4. The HTTPS endpoint will have certificates. These Certificates should be in Certificate List Under.
Odata Endpoint , KBA , LOD-CRM-APM , Application & Performance Management , Problem