The User has a completion granted to the item but the item continues in the User Learning Plan and Assigned Items. How can we correct it so that the completion removes the item from the Assigned Items?
SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS)
Reproducing the Issue
Access the learning History of the User and see the item completed;
See in Assigned Items and the item is still there.
The item in the Assigned Items has an Assigned Date later than the Completion Date of the Item in the Learning History.
There are two approaches for resolving it, one is changing the date of the already completed item and the other is to grant another completion for the item. In the first one, the User will have only one completion in the history, but will lose the record of the older completion. With the second one, the User will have the item as completed twice in the User's learning history. You can choose which best applies to your situation:
Learning Event Editor:
- Go to Users->Tools->Learning Event Editor;
- Find the User and the recorded completion;
- Edit it;
- Change the date and time for a date after the assigned date of the item;
- Click in Apply Changes.
Record new Learning Event:
- Go to Users->Tools->Record Learning-Multiple;
- Select and Item and a User and Add them;
- Click Next
- Choose the Completion status and set the Date and Time for the completion (they must be after the assigned date of the item);
- Click "Apply Changes", then "Next";
- Click in Submit;
- Set the process to Run immediately or schedule it according to your needs.
2351589 - What happens when admin does Record learning for users with completion date prior to Assignment date?
2526126 - Items remain in learning plan after recording learning for user.
Learning History, Assigned items, Prior, Completion Date, Learning Event Editor, Record Learning, Multiple, Learning Plan, Assigned Date, Assignment , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-ADM , Admin Tools , LOD-SF-LMS-COR , LMS Core - Items, Catalog, Curricula , Problem