User is not being assigned Items, Curricula and/or Programs by the Assignment Profile, even though the User matches the AP's Rules.
SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS)
Reproducing the Issue
- Open an Assignment Profile record;
- Click in Manage Rules under Actions menu;
- Check the Rules and see if the mentioned Users match the Rules;
- The Assignment Profile was Propagated and already synchronized at least once;
- Check the User to see if the item is in the Assigned Items or Learning History;
- The item is not in any of those.
The domain in which the user is, is currently not included in the Assignment Profile rules.
Follow the steps below in the Admin Center:
- Open the Assignment Profile record;
- Click in Manage Rules, under Actions;
- Click in Add Domain(s);
- Search for the desired Domain;
- Check the respective checkbox;
- Click in "Add";
- Click in the Save button;
- You can click in "Preview Users in Assignment Profile" and search for the required User;
- Close it and also the Manage Rules window;
- Click in Propagate;
- The AP will synchronize in the next APM run or you can synchronize it manually.
2565259 - Assignment Profile has no/few Users/Is not Assigning
AP, Assignment Profile, Domain, Not assigning, Item, Curricula, Program, Match Rules, Correctly , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-ASP , LMS AP , Problem