When RBP is controlling WFA permission ("Functional and Options Permissions" enabled in Manage Workforce Analytics) the Report Transfer action does not show up in Admin menu.
SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics (ANA) - All versions
Reproducing the Issue
Turn on "Functional and Options Permissions" in Manage Workforce Analytics
- Go to RBP and provide Report Transfer permission under Analytics
- Go to Analytics/ORD/Report Canvas > Admin > and check that Report Transfer option is missing
This is a known issue and Engineering team is working to fix this on the internal ticket AYT-11646.
As a workaoround it is possible to disable the RBP permission for the analytics sections on Manage Workforce Analytics and use the analytics roles and users. See below the steps:
- Select Admin on the analytics page;
- Go to user maintenance;
- Look for the user of the employee in question and determine which role the employee has;
- Go back to the previous screen and select roles maintenance;
- Select the role that the employee has;
- Edit the role to have the report transfer permission. *** In case it is a default role it is required to create a new one or to copy the existing one and save as new. See KBA 2342994 with the steps by step.
RBP permission does not work for Report Transfer action option missing wfa , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA , Analytics & Reporting (Ad Hoc, ORD) , LOD-SF-WFA , Workforce Analytics & Planning , Problem