The status of a ticket is being changed to Customer Action and this populates the Completed Date field.
SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Service workcenter.
- Go to the Tickets view.
- Create a new ticket and then change the status from Open to Customer Action.
- Result: the field Completion Date is being populated upon changing the Ticket status to Customer Action.
The Assignment Status in the Status Dictionary is set to Requestor Action for the status Customer Action.
If you wish that the Completion Date is populated only when the status changes to eg Resolved, please map the status Customer Action to Processor Action:
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Go to the relevant Implementation Project.
- Click Open Activity List.
- Find and open the Fine Tuning Activity Tickets for Customer Support.
- Open Maintain Status Dictionary Entries.
- Map the status Customer Action to Processor Action.
- Alternatively, an extension field for the Completion Date can be added in the Ticket Thing Inspector and then changed via PDI.
ticket status, customer action, completion date , KBA , LOD-CRM-SRP , Service Request Processing , How To