You want to apply the Personalise Filter in the Resource Scheduler Settings but there are still columns shown which you have not selected.
SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
1. Go to the Resource Scheduler workcenter.
2. Go to the Resource Scheduler view.
3. Click the Gear Icon.
4. Click Settings.
5. Click the Personalize link.
6. Deselect all fields bar one and click OK.
7. Click the Gear Icon and then click Refresh.
Result: There are still more than one column being shown.
The following columns are always shown and cannot be personalized to be hidden: Service Product, Customer and Unplanned Duration.
This is the expected system behaviour.
Resource Scheduler, Settings, Personalise, Columns , KBA , resource scheduler , settings , columns , LOD-CRM-RES , Resource Scheduling , Problem