It is pretty common Partners and/or customers have questions regarding the signed certificate generation after request the CSR file to Cloud Product Support. This article has the purpose of answer the most common questions to facilitate this process.
- Recruiting Marketing (RMK)
- Is the portal where the certificate will be used in IIS (Internet Information Services)? No. The certificate will be used in Apache.
- Will the certificate be installed in a single server or multiple servers? The certificate will be installed on F5 loadbalancer, which has the list of all Apache servers mapped to it.
- What's the software used for the server? Other.
- What's the certificate type should be provided to the Cloud Product Support? It should be provided the certificate bundle (i.e root and intermediate certs as well).
- How to create an SSL certificate for the application server? For a production report server, obtain an SSL certificate signed by a known CA, such as VeriSign, Geotrust, or Entrust. SSL certificates signed by a known CA automatically work with the browser to access the server.
SSL certificate, Software, IIS, single server, multiple servers, RMK, Recruiting Marketing, Production , KBA , LOD-SF-RMK , Recruiting Marketing , How To