We are assigning courses in mass for all users in our system and dont wish to notify users for the assignment. But if we disable and enable email and run the APM we will acheive our requirement but when we disable email all other emails will be impacted so is there anyway only Learning Plan APM emails are not triggered for the assignment/changes made on users learning plan.
Learning Management System
Follow the below steps before making assigning/ making changes to users learning plan:
1. Navigate to System Admin -> Configuration -> User Settings -> Learning Plan Notification Settings: Disable all the options in it (i.e. Uncheck the option) and click on Apply Changes button.
2. Click on "Propagate Learning Plan Notification Changes.." button and run the job. This will propagate and disable all the option in all user record.
3. Now once the job is successful, go ahead and make the assignment/changes to users learning plan which you want to perform.
4. Once its completed navigate back to System Admin -> Configuration -> User Settings -> Learning Plan Notification Settings: Enable all the options as per your requirement and click on Apply Changes button.
5. Click on "Propagate Learning Plan Notification Changes.." button and run the job. This will propagate and enable all the option in all user record.
This will ensure that all you dont have to disable the Enable Email option in Mail Settings and also will trigger all other emails to users without any issue.
Learning Plan Notification Dont want to trigger email for assignment Dont want to trigger email for changes on users learning plan , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS , SuccessFactors Learning , Problem