One specific Dynamic Member List rule is not showing over SAP Jam but it is listed as one of the columns of the Employee File.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Jam instance;
- Click the cog icon on the upper right corner;
- Admin > Users > User & Member Lists > Dynamic Member Lists > New Dynamic Member List;
- Click over the box down "Rules";
- Click the dropdown for "selection an option" and you cannot locate the option "Title".
Some fields from the User Directory file (also known as Employee File) are not populated over the Dynamic Member List rules in SAP Jam.
To fix this, you should perform an Employee Export, open the file, copy the column and paste over a CUSTOMXX column that is not used at the moment.
The following screenshots show how to perform this in order to fix the "Title" column to be shown over the Dynamic Member List rule.
- Open the file > Copy the information from the "TITLE" column:
- Check one CUSTOMXX column that is not in use, in the following example is the CUSTOM09:
- Paste the content from column "Title" to "Customizable Field 9":
- Save the file and upload it using the "Employee Import" feature.
NOTE: Due to the amount of data, the new rule could take up to 24 hours to be shown over the Dynamic Member List rule option.
SAP Jam Dynamic Member List rule custom , KBA , LOD-SF-JAM-LST , Member List , LOD-SF-JAM , SAP Jam , Bug Filed