You want to create a New Expense Report On Behalf for a Business Trip. After you enter the Type of Expense Report you can see that the Per Diem Meals checkbox already flagged. you don't want this flagged as you don't use this type of expense or use it rarely.
Reproducing the Issue
Go to Travel and Expenses work center.
- Click New Expense Report on Behalf.
- Enter employee data.
- After filling Type of Expense Report you can see the Per Diem Meals checkbox already flagged.
This happens because the Meals Per Diem is configured as a default expense in the scoping of the project. In some countries this configuration cannot be changed because of local laws.
To change this scoping configuration follow the steps below:
Go to Business Configuration work center.
- Select Implementation Projects view.
- Select the current project.
- Select Edit Project Scope button.
- Go until step 4 - Questions, by pressing Next button.
- In Scoping Element open: Travel and Expense Report > Expense and Reimbursement Management.
- Select Expense Report row.
- In Questions for Expense Reporting, find the question Per diem rates for meals in.
- For the country you want, you see that the checkbox is marked as Scoped.
- Unflag the checkbox and the Per Diem Meals won't be marked by default the next time you create a New Expense Report.
Expense Report. Per Dieam Meals. , KBA , AP-ERM-ER , Expense Report , How To